Former campers from 1991, enjoy your yearbook!
- The Dow Jones tops 3000 for the first time, the champagne is popped and economic recovery is in site!
- Internet is made available to commercial users, do you remember dial up modems??
- Airbag is invented, and has been saving lives and hitting people in the face ever since.
- Release of Nirvana’s Nevermind signifies the start of the grunge era.
- The films Beethoven, Beauty and the Beast and Father of the Bride are movie gold. Now they are classics!
- Average price of rent hits an all time high at $495- you can’t even buy a TV for that price now!
We hope this brings back fond memories of the early 90s! Enjoy your yearbook!